These questions come from the Apple site Tips For Making Your Movie
Answer, in your own words, each of the following questions.
Your answers are to be word processed.
Note: This document is saved on the network public\cmm\digital_video\questions_tips_for_making_your_movie.rtf
1. What is meant by an Establish shot?
2. Describe the following shots and their uses:
a. Medium close-up
b. Medium-midrange shot
c. Extreme close-up
d. two shot
e. over the shoulder
3. Describe the following transitions:
a. jump shot
4. According to the "General Story Rules" briefly describe what should go in the Beginning, Middle, Ending
5. Describe the following types of shots: Anticipation, Action, Reaction