*** DO NOT DISRUPT CLASSES, OR BE LOUD IN THE HALLS ***
1. School Name Plaque - Wide Establish to Close-up of school name.
2. Cafeteria General wide angle shot
3. Close-up of Cafeteria Worker smiling / serving food.
4. Pan from left to right of trophy case focusing attention on trophies / awards
(avoid capturing your reflection in the glass!)
5. Action in gym, concluding with a slow zoom onto Gopher on wall.
6. SMOOTH movement through a hall of your choice - 30+ feet of coverage.
(end to end travel, without bouncing from walking - use dolly to accomplish)
7. Approaching the doors to the school, a person opening the door greeting you.
8. Computer classroom activity - Wide shot, focusing down to students working
9. Stairway Decent - Shoot from top down behind, Pickup action from bottom once they have traveled approx half way down.
10. Doorway shot - Shoot them entering (seeing their back, and them opening door), Pickup from within the room and them opening the door and entering.
11. Low angle shot - Person walking by, following the action.
12. High angle shot - capturing actions / activity you would not see at a straight on view.
Finished edited Videos will be approx 30-45 seconds in length, keeping in mind do not spend too much time on each shot.
Also shoot more than you will need, it’s always easier to cut out shots, than it is to re-shoot something that you missed originally.