the following three graphics in Fireworks. Use the sample output on this page
to assist you.
A. Ninja Star
- Use a canvas of approx. 300 x 300
- Use the Polygon tool with the Shape set to Star, and an angle of approx 40
- Use the Edit Gradient… panel to have the fill go from black to dark turquoise
- Set the Effect to "Inner Bevel", with an angle of 45 degrees.
- NOTE: the 'shadow ' is not a "Drop-Shadow", it is a skewed copy of
the original (semi-transparent)
- Have the shadow filled as a linear gradient moving from black to light grey.
- Save as: STAR-xxxx (where xx is your loginname)
B. Crescent Moon
- Use a canvas size of 300 x 400
- Recreate the logo for Crescent Moon Financial Services
- To create a single crescent:
- Create one larger and one smaller perfect circles
- Position one on top of the other
- Select both and use the punch tool
- Create a beveled edge
- Copy and rotate as required
- Use the Kerning tool to align the text horizontally
- The C in the middle is a text font
- Save as: MOON-xxxx (where xx is your loginname)
- Use a canvas size of 350 x 200
- Recreate the logo for CROWN.COM
- The techniques needed have been used in the previous assignments and demonstrations.
- Note the glow around "crown.com".
- Save as:CROWN-xxxx (where xx is your loginname)