Flash Animation Project
- Create a storyboard for your own original animation. When your storyboard
is complete have it approved by your teacher BEFORE starting your flash animation.
- Using your storyboard create your animation.
- Some points to note:
- Fireworks is meant for drawing, flash is meant for animation
- Use the techniques you have learned to make your work easier
- Follow the 'principles for animation'
- Have fun, be creative
- Make note of the audience rule below
- Your animation must be geared towards a GENERAL audience. (meaning no violence,
weapons, R, PG, or X rated material. Some of the animations will be showcased
on the gcctech.org web site as examples of the work of our talented students, so
make them appropriate for ALL viewers (including parents and young children).
- Publish your completed animation
- Rename your completed animation to animation yourname
- eg. animation_ pstewart.swf
- COPY the above to the submissions folder