Creating a Newscast / Talk show Video
- For this project you have the option of working on your own or in groups of 2-3 students.
- Using the tools at your disposal (any software that we worked on this year), create a short (see below) newscast or talk show interview video.
- Group efforts will have a higher expectation of finished product, as well as the video will be longer to reflect the increased manpower.
- You must produce a story board BEFORE you begin.
- Must contain video samples, audio, as well as still imaged that have been generated by the group ( not downloaded from the Internet)
- Length should be between 1.5 min's (individual) to 4 min's (groups)
- Must showcase your numerous skills and abilities you picked up in this course
- Must be geared towards a GENERAL audience. (meaning no violence, weapons, R, PG, or X rated material. Some of these will be showcased on the GCCI web site as examples of the work of our talented students, so make them appropriate for ALL viewers (including parents and young children).
- Publish your completed newscast/Interview
- Rename your completed commercial to yourname newscast OR yourname interview
- COPY the above to the submissions folder