Stop Motion Animation
- For this project you have the option of working on your own or in groups of 1-3 students.
- Using the tools at your disposal (any software that we worked on this year), create a short (see below) Stop Motion animation video
- Group efforts will have a higher expectation of finished product, as well as the video will be of higher quality to reflect the increased manpower.
- You must produce a story board BEFORE you begin.
- Must showcase your numerous skills and abilities you picked up in this course
- Must be geared towards a GENERAL audience. (meaning no violence, weapons,
R, PG, or X rated material.)
Some of these videos will be showcased on the
GCCI web site as examples of the work of our talented students, so make them
appropriate for ALL viewers (including parents and young children).
- Some things to remember
- story line
- character details
- title page
- appropriate effects/transitions
- sound - both voices and background
- Publish your completed animation
- Rename your completed Stop motion to Stopmotion yourname(s)
- COPY the above to the submissions folder