1. What is sampling rate?
2. What is sampling rate measured in?
3. How does the sampling rate size compare to the quality of sound? The storage space required?
4. What is sampling rate for telephone? For CD’s?
5. What is amplitude?
6. What are some common bit-rates used in digital audio?
7. How many amplitude levels are in a 16-bit sample?
8. How does the number of channels effect sound quality? The storage space required?
9. What is aliasing? How can it be prevented?
10. What is clipping? How can it be prevented?
Note: You may find referring to the Goldwave goldwave.txt file Appendix A. useful.